Saturday, May 21, 2011

An introduction.

Style and fashion have always been something that interests me.So has writing. And so I thought, 'Why not make a blog where I can do both!'. Of course, blogs are quite the competitive hobby these days what with people trying to get as many suscribers and bloglovin followers as they can. Yet still.

And how to start? An introduction, of course.

My name: Something I do not want on the internet. I do want my future blog readers to have something to call me by, so I will give you a nickname: Simply, 'Coco'.
My favorite celebrity: Nina Dobrev (Due to my love for The Vampire Diaries most likely)
My style: Hard to explain. Vintage at the most, although yes, I do love something mod once in a while.
My favorite type of shoes: Combat boots, for the win!

That is all for now, but you will hear from me soon with what are to me inspiring fashion editorials, OOTDs, etc.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world :) - Kat

    http://asecondglanceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete