Tuesday, July 12, 2011

YOU can be the stylist.

Recently I was surfing the internet when I came across an interesting looking website under the url of looklet.com. I've heard of it before but never seemed to have the time to take a look. As I went on, I was truly surprised.

Awaiting me were dozens of models, clothes, backgrounds, accessories, shoes...
Basically, everything a stylist could ever dream of.

They feature different models of different styles. I can see Frida in an edgy oufit, and Rosanna just belongs in some sort of hippie editorial. Each one has her own group of facial expressions, so the possibilities are even greater.

I just fell in love with all their options! Not only is it fun, but it's a great way to experiment with different outfits to later adapt them into my own closet and style. The only down side was that some designers, like my beloved Jeffrey Campbell shoes, only came with one piece from the entire collection, and some designers weren't featured in this at all.

Here are the looks I've made so far:
Which one's your fave? Comment below!

19 comments:

  1. I love looklet. I love to creat looks there!
    very nice post !
    Come and visit my blog. I have a new post there.

    http://fashionmaniacbrazil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! i didn't know about this site! thanks for the info sweetie! kisses!

    http//voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic! I'm going to try it!
    Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last one is wicked cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an account on looklet,too
    and I used to be obsessed but now I'm kind of bored of it :P
    It was fun though,having all those garments and accessories to choose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like an interesting site, I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookelet is pretty cool I used to use it, but now I don't. Polyvore will always be the site I love more for this type of thing. Btw I love the 1st outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. This site looks so funny :D
    Follow each other? :)

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 13, 2011

    Never heard of this before, but it seems funny. I like how the last one looked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looklet is really fun! I've been a member there for a while now, but lately I haven't been posting many looks.


    I've awarded your blog the "One Lovely Blogger Award"! Come check my blog out to see it!

    -Erin
    fashionunderwater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using a Looklet for more then one year, and I just love it! :)

    If you want, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)

    http://andjelaundtom483.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there,

    Great blog!

    Please come and visit my fashion blog Pretty Portobello too.

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    I just went on this and its awesome! so much fun i could do it for hours! love your blog, its so good!
    Caggie
    p.s. check out my blog:
    kommon-knowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    Fun! I love the first pic :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I'm on Looklet too and I really can't get enough of it! It's like a virtual closet I've never had! :D
    xx,K.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I checked out this site and I really like it! It's so fun to create looks. Thanks for the tip!

    -Amanda
    http://www.amandasphotogarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to try this
    following you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. AnonymousJuly 31, 2011

    OMG I'm so going to try this, it looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing. xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete