Thursday, February 13, 2014

Eye Candy: Alice + Olivia Fall/Winter Collection

So I've been posting a flux of fashion editorials and photography lately. And while I do love a good editorial, I don't want to limit my blog to just that. So, soon I'll start posting some of my more carefully put together outfits. But, in the meantime, here are a few more pretty editorials to make your day a little less bland.

 I love the background. Nature's the purest form of beauty, and it's been a little neglected from the fashion industry lately.

One aspect of the editorial I'm unhappy about: The sardonic use of fur coats in the midst of a forest setting(images which I decided not to include). Even if they're faux, it's not quite the image I think coincides with a forest, albeit the background has an eery, brooding tinge to it with the fog, the dark foliage, and the prickly rose bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment