Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pink Velvet and Studded Leather


Valentine's calls for hearts and pink and ruffles and frills. Too much! Today, post-Valentine's day, I keep a hint of the Valentine's day frill with a pink velvet dress, but add some much needed edge to the outfit by layering on a studded black leather jacket and keeping the entire rest of the outfit black. Instead of my usual straightened hair, I instead went au natural and brushed through my curls to create the poufed look many of the fashion week runways are sporting.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit sweet. Want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know so I can follow you back ♡

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! :)
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I'm following you now. Hope you do the same :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute studded leather coat!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great biker jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, you look very nice :)

    thehauntedway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Pretty dress and jacket :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress so much!
    Visit my blog when you get a chance, maybe we could follow each other? Let me know!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress and blog!!
    already following on GFC and bloglovin' waiting for you sweetie xx

    www.fashion-fierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning, I love your jacket!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete