Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pink Velvet and Studded Leather


Valentine's calls for hearts and pink and ruffles and frills. Too much! Today, post-Valentine's day, I keep a hint of the Valentine's day frill with a pink velvet dress, but add some much needed edge to the outfit by layering on a studded black leather jacket and keeping the entire rest of the outfit black. Instead of my usual straightened hair, I instead went au natural and brushed through my curls to create the poufed look many of the fashion week runways are sporting.

15 comments:

  1. I just love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit sweet. Want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know so I can follow you back ♡

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! :)
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I'm following you now. Hope you do the same :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute studded leather coat!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great biker jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, you look very nice :)

    thehauntedway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Pretty dress and jacket :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress so much!
    Visit my blog when you get a chance, maybe we could follow each other? Let me know!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dress and blog!!
    already following on GFC and bloglovin' waiting for you sweetie xx

    www.fashion-fierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning, I love your jacket!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete